Sodium Surfactin is a biosurfactant made by fermentation technology from culture broth of Bacillus subtilis. It's easy biodegradable and can be used for any type of cosmetic applications.
- powerful natural surfactant which works with extremely low dosage
- lagerly enhances the ability of other anionic surfactants
- able to aggregate in organic solvents
- unique to form oil gel
- forms film on surface and enhances skin penetration of water soluble actives
- lowers skin irritation and decreases the irritation of other surfactants in the formulation provides anti-inflammatory effect