Effective inorganic crosslinkers suitable for practically all types of pigmented paper and paperboard applications. Bacote® 20 series of products consist of a clear, aqueous alkaline solution of stabilized ammonium zirconium carbonate, available in multiple concentrations.
- - Formaldehyde-free – Environmentally conscious
- - Rapid cure – No need for elevated temperatures or extended curing time
- - Effective with all commonly used binders − Starch, CMC, casein, proteins, carboxylated latex, dextrin, styrene acrylic, PVOH, etc.
- Improved printability – Achieved through optimal water resistance, an open coating structure, reduction of contact angle and uniform distribution of binders throughout the coating reducing mottle
- - No adverse effects on optical properties – No time or heat exposure yellowing
- - FDA and BfR approved – Used in direct contact with aqueous, fatty and dry foods