A 100% acrylic thermoplastic co-polymer for use in transparent weatherable applications. End-use products based upon VERSALOID™ 2308 Flexible Acrylic Resin will exhibit a broad service temperature range, maintaining excellent tensile strength, tear resistance and other physical properties, while remaining flexible and ductile, even at sub-ambient temperatures.
- Flexible at ambient and sub ambient temperatures
- Very high stress whitening resistance
- Excellent dead fold properties
- Good Clarity, as detailed below
- Excellent mechanical properties, as detailed below
- Excellent weatherability
- Printable and Paintable with both solvent or water borne inks / paints
- Excellent adhesion to polar substrates for laminating, including metal, PS, ABS, PET, PU and PVC
- Miscibility with a variety of thermoplastics, including PMMA, PVC, ASA, PVDF, and PBT
Unfortunately, not all our products and suppliers are listed on this website for immediate browsing. If you're unable to find a specific product or supplier, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐲𝐈𝐌𝐂𝐃 - 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥. By doing so, you will gain full access to our comprehensive product list and documentation, ensuring you have all the information you need. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to assisting you!